The Orange Rose
The Orange Rose is a Consult & Trading Company specialized in Bamboo, Cocos and Recycled Plastics; from raw material to products made from these sources. Here the meanings of an Orange Rose flows throughout all corners of the Company. The way of providing you our products and services will make your work life easier so you can focus on your expertise.
The meanings of an Orange Rose are:
Enthusiasm, Passion, Energy, Happiness, Optimism, Warmth, Adventure, Sociable, Balance, Stimulating, Strength, Fun
Below we give three visions we have as The Orange Rose. These are three of several more why we chose for Bamboo, Cocos and Recycled Plastics as our core business.
Sustainability is a necessary must! Sustainability is the foundation for future generations. Raw materials such as bamboo and coconut will play an increasingly important role in this.
We are convinced that materials and products can and should have multiple lives before they become “useless”. Bamboo, coconut and recycled plastics already have great potential for multiple lives and applications as a basis.
The raw materials bamboo, coconut and recycled plastics are being used more and more frequently and more widely. A lot more development is needed to increase that share in the future. That is why we work together with international companies, organizations and universities to increase that share by developing new materials and applications.
"Follow your Dreams"
- Fastest growing plant of the World.
- Inexhaustible source.
- Harder than most of the known woods.
- Plant continues to grow after cutting.
- Air purifying plant. (+35% more oxygen than an average tree of the same size)
- Higher usage = less deforestation.
- Coconut is not a nut, it is a stone fruit.
- A coconut tree produces 75 coconuts a year. (average)
- The coir fiber is stiffer, stronger, lighter than synthetic plastic fibers.
- Coconut shells are already shaped for use.
- Growing usability.
- Worldwide, less than 10% of the used plastics is recycled.
- High targets and new laws are made to reduce plastic and to use more recycled plastics.
- Use of recycled plastics minimizes the use of crude oil.
- Recycled plastics uses about 88% less energy than the production of new plastics.
- New methods are implemented when sorting the different plastics. This will improve the volume and the quality.